Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I'm Thinking About

My mom told me to cross one thing off my to-do list every night. Simple advice, right? Well, sometimes all it takes is someone saying it out loud. She inspired me to tackle one box, one project, one task, etc., every night and promised I'd feel better in general. She has been right so far. So what did I get crossed off my list today? Getting on Aaron's auto insurance. Done and done.

Today I also had to go to LabCorp for my glucose screening. Ick. I didn't have work today, though, and neither did Aaron, so we got to spend the whole day together. After my test we went to the Cinema 8, Tallahassee's dollar theater, and saw Drive with Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan. I think Carey is so cute. Today is 11-11-11. At 11:11 a.m. I was siting at a red light at the corner of Capital Circle and Miccosukee Road on my way home from the screening. Epic it was not.

My mom had surgery about a month ago. When she was here last weekend, she told me she thinks it has made a big difference for her. I am so thankful for her health. Praise!

I can't wait to see everyone in two weeks. I haven't been home since last Christmas! We will probably do another midnight drive from Tallahassee to Tyler because Aaron will be working all day Thursday. He always drives the entire way. I don't mind.

Finally, a special thank you to all of those who served and serve still. Thank you, veterans!






No comments: