Friday, September 2, 2011


How far along? 15 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling? Hormonal. To. The. Max. Example 1:
photo.PNG
And then 20 minutes later he texted me that he was at my work. 
And he handed me a bag with a little container of watermelon in it and a fork.
And then I went to my office and cried because I have the most amazing husband in the world.
Physiologically, nothing but being tired seems to bother me. Lost 6 pounds over the course of pregnancy (I think it's avoiding fried food... something I admittedly was not doing previously). I've been able to eat almost everything I would normally eat (except Chipotle) and had no nausea to speak of. 

Right now, I don't really even feel pregnant. I know that will change soon, and I don't mind either way. I'm making a more conscious effort to sing out loud and talk to myself, which I'm sure all of the drivers in Tallahassee find hilarious. I don't care. Neither Aaron nor I are very talkative, but I want baby to be immersed in language, and so I'm trying to train myself right away to do this. I also love when Aaron talks to the baby. I think it's weird, but I love it. Last night he explained a little bit about football season and told the baby that it was the Toad's first birthday. It made me so happy. Also, I'm excited that football season starts tomorrow, and baby will get to experience his or her first Husker season. Let's hope it's a good one! Otherwise mama's heart rate might get elevated. One of my best friends, Tia, sent us a Husker onesie for the baby, and each time I see it I get a little more excited that soon we will have a little guy or girl with whom to indoctrinate in all things University of Nebraska!


No comments: