Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thesis. Is. Over.

And you know what that means.

iPhone games extravaganza.

I'm not one for iPhone games, but in the past two weeks, thanks to my brother and Emily, I'm addicted to some games.

TJ bought me NBA Jam for Easter, and if you ever played that game as a kid, it doesn't disappoint. BOOMSHAKALAKA

He also bought me Angry Birds a long time ago, but just recently downloaded it. I can't let Emily get a hold of this, or else she'll play it non stop. Seriously.

TJ also suggested iStunt2 snowboarding game, which is pretty fun.

Last night Emily had me download Words With Friends, which is basically Scrabble. I've played Scrabble only once before as a young kid, and I wasn't good at it. I've avoided it at all costs ever since, because I think my vocabulary is horrible and embarrassing. But last night I played Emily, and I actually enjoyed it. The game lasted until today, and she beat me, but that's OK.

I'm about to talk to one of my best friends whom I haven't talked to in over a year. Sheesh.

And I just finished watching Star Wars. May the 4th be with you.


No comments: