Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sirens of the silver screen - to catch a thief

How fun is this? 

Old Hollywood stylings are so beautiful to me, from the fashion to the sets to the cars to the actors. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I do dream of one day rolling around someplace glamorous in a convertible with my handsome man and a scarf tied around my hair in the way of Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief; only, I prefer not to drive...


Did you know my husband's dream car would be this color blue? I might agree to that color only it if it was on this car...


***speaking of Hollywood, did you know I added a poll to the side of the blog? I'd love to know what your choice is for Best Picture
(If you're browsing in Reader, just click out and look to the right side of the blog header to vote!) 

(images via IMDB)

No comments: