- learn how to use my sewing machine. sew a pleated ruffle. make a table cloth. make pillows. maybe a bedskirt?
- lose the lbs. and wear the polka-dot bikini.
- paint the headboard in our bedroom or replace it. paint the kitchen cart. if the alamo sells, rejoice. if it doesn't sell, finish painting it. (seriously).
- visit at least one of the states on my list.
- simplify, simplify, simplify.
- cook a new recipe each week. bake. meal plan. (so far, so good).
- send birthday cards to arrive early.
- write letters to my grandparents.
- don't buy things that i don't really love and really need. edit, edit, edit what I do have. get rid of what i have and don't love.
- read books.
- find a church.
- have friends over to our apartment.
- be patient with aaron. praise him out loud. laugh at the silly things he does out loud.
- appreciate beauty, and make a point to talk about it.
- learn how to use a camera and buy a dSLR.
- travel and explore.
- celebrate being young and untethered.
- get a coffee table (or similar) that I love.
- go on a proper vacation, even if it's only for one day.
Monday, January 31, 2011
labels goals 2011