Tuesday, February 22, 2011

coffee table hunt continues

I have been hunting for a long time to find a new coffee table, and this weekend I was happy to find a replacement for the Walmart special we currently have. Aaron bought the black coffee table when he started grad school, and back then it was only $10, and it's poor construction, but we've made it work

I found a coffee table this weekend. Its yellow and hints of blue paint are so sweet, but Aaron doesn't love it, and we both think it might be too small for the space it's in. Here's a picture of it in our living room.

But then, I saw this table and loved it. I don't know what I think... but I'm curious, what do you think?


1 comment:

Jillian Anderson said...

If you don't keep the little coffee table from the thrift store, I will take it! I need furniture for next year! Anything you have, really. I like them both though! The second one is fancy.