Tuesday, March 23, 2010

you guyyyyys


Today I went into the bathroom at work, sat down and immediately FREAKED OUT because I thought I sat on the toilet without putting down the toilet seat first. I jumped up, looked down and in my mind thought I had fallen into the toilet bowl. You know how flat and uncomfortable the toilet bowl (non-seat) is when you sit down on it? Yeah, that's what I thought I had done. Don't worry; I didn't. Seriously, it was SO strange. Afterward I felt like I was jittery from my morning coffee...needless to say, it was about 4:30 in the afternoon. OK, freak.

The latest show wraps tonight, which means a wrap party, which means Emily may or may not go to her first bar experience in Florida this evening. To beer or not to beer, that is the question. Well, actually, that's not the question, because I hate beer, so I'd probably get something else. Anyway. Please see above picture (did you look at it?) In it I am enjoying Talenti strawberry sorbetto...note that this is the most amazing, delicious frozen strawberry heaven one could ask for. LOVE IT.

What else, what else. Show's wrapped, like I said, which means it's class time and MEAL PLANNING TIME! One of the things I hate most about production schedule is being unable to plan what we should eat for dinners. So wahoo!

1 comment:

lngarcia said...

you look crazy in your picture.