Friday, February 12, 2010

1. Pickles are hidden on our Christmas tree. Whoever finds the pickle gets an extra gift! I didn’t win this year.
2. I hope to start a fire, enjoy a glass of wine, and read “Beach House Living” at home.
3. The snow is not falling in Tallahassee, unfortunately. But my mom sent me pictures of the lovely stuff in Tyler and it makes me happy that they can enjoy it. It only happens once every five or so years!
4. Going out and living in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means I am still not home yet!
6. A good man is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to emptying our moving boxes, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out Gumby for good and Sunday, I want to celebrate a day of love with my love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.