Friday, February 12, 2010

Nagano

So the Olympics start today!

I love watching the Olympics especially the Winter Olympics. It's the ultimate level of competition. It's not high school vs. high school or college vs. college. It's nation vs. nation. I love it. The only other time you get that kind of competition is the Ryder Cup, Davis Cup or something like that.

Winter sports are so much better to watch than summer sports. Probably because I could go out and run around a track or swim in a pool but I'm not around a mountain or a giant slab of ice to go play on.

Plus it's around this time that I like to play one of my favorite, and also one of the worst games ever, Nagano Olympics for N64. It's brilliant. Maybe I'll bust it out tonight during commercials.

And on a second note, we got an antenna last night so now we can actually watch it! This will be fun. I know e. will be happy.

Anyway, I have to hit the slopes to my cine class.

No comments: