Monday, February 15, 2010

A lovely day.


Simply, I had a wonderful weekend. This is my new coffee drinking hideout- I just love the red cushions, and I can't wait to find some bright pillows. Thank you, Valentine, for this wonderful gift!


Another new addition to our family came this weekend. Can I introduce you to the newest Nix? Her name is Olive, and she is just shy of eight weeks old. We rescued her from our local animal shelter, where I fell in love with her because she reminded me of King Henry in looks and personality. Did you know that black cats are least likely to be adopted?


Livy is just a tiny thing. She's got the sweetest personality, and she is such a lover. I am so excited to go home tonight and cuddle with my baby! She will be so fun to have in those long periods of time when Aaron's in class or on set.


Aaron was hesitant about getting a kitten; I find that most people who've never owned/loved a cat are quick to judge them and think they're inferior to dogs because they are different from dogs. I couldn't disagree more! Growing up, my family had cats and dogs, and I can say that our kitties were just as lovey as our dogs. And look at her! She is the sweetest!


And look at them! This is my favorite picture of my Valentines. I bought some new batteries for my camera, so tonight I will take non-iPhone pictures of little Livy.


I hope you all have a nice Monday. It's back to work for me!

No comments: