Monday, July 6, 2009

fourth, fifth, sixth...

Two days ago we celebrated the independence of our country.
Today, I'm celebrating the birth of the best man I know.

{dad, me and mom-san antonio, christmas 2009}

{daddy and i at sam and dara parker's wedding, dec. 20, 09)

{daddy and i enjoying the marketplace}

{this looked like devil horns to me. yay for high school football!}


Happy birthday Daddy! Thanks for letting us run out on the football field after games and for teaching us how to prime and paint walls. Thanks for making sure we sang after singing our prayers every night and thanks for sharing with me the Fire Jolly Ranchers in the glove compartment of the truck. Thanks for showing by example integrity, perseverance and love. You're the best.

For 21 years, he's been the only man of the house, and with the wedding in December, he'll be glad to welcome Aaron to the Anderson family.

Happy birthday, Daddy!

No comments: