• Summer is enjoyable in June. It's not too hot yet.
• June means vacations and slower paces and a chance to spend time with loved ones.
• Lots of daylight. The longest day of the year.
• Father's Day. I get to celebrate my dad and my husband.
• It's my birthday month. Kids born in the school year get to to be celebrated and have parties at school; kids born in the summertime get birthday months.
• The pool and the beach.
• Patio dinners. Margs and mojitos. Fresh basil. An excuse for homemade ice cream every weekend.
Happy June! Am I forgetting anything?