Friday, December 2, 2011

A Christmas Decorating Hiatus

As much as I hate to admit I haven't done much more than put the lights on our Christmas tree, this week turned in to something I didn't expect, and I let one of my favorite things (having a home that feels like Christmas) slide for a few days until some other issues can be resolved. I'll share more about this later.

This weekend I want to pick up some greenery and decorate with it, make some of the ornaments I posted about with clear balls and paint and have our season opener fire in the fireplace. Also, tomorrow is Aaron's birthday, and I can't wait to celebrate his quarter-century! Christmastime is such a happy time of year, and I just want to soak it all in.

Maybe, possibly we will go to the festival of lights this weekend. We are also going to attempt to take Christmas card pictures ourselves... we'll see how that turns out. :)

I hope you have a great, restful weekend!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Have fun decorating and celebrating your husband's birthday! Enjoy the weekend!