Tuesday, November 1, 2011

23 Weeks

23 weeks


How are you feeling? Good, good, good. Aaron's film and several other films screened Friday evening at 8 p.m. and I actually opted to get out of my comfy yoga pants and sweatshirt and go watch them instead of watching TV on the couch. This was a major victory for me last Friday, as things at work have been insanely busy lately, and I really just wanted to lounge around.

Stats: At 23 weeks, according to my appointment this week, I have gained 5 pounds. Trying to be wary of all of the tempting Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas deliciousness and be moderate in my consumption of them. In a strictly observational sense, I think my feet are getting bigger. Weird.

Name: Not yet!

Cravings/aversions: Same as last week: milk, apples and bananas. I consider myself a "savory" person, but it seems all I've craved throughout this pregnancy are sweets. 

Misc. This week's appointment went so well, and the baby is doing well. He's measuring five days bigger than my estimated due date, and he's moving around a ton, especially as I'm going to sleep at night time and right when I'm waking up in the mornings. Seeing his sweet profile via ultrasound was the highlight of my week. I'm so glad he cooperated this time! I have to take my glucose test sometime next week.

Overall: Feelin' groovy! I can't believe I'm nearing the end of the second trimester. Birth class registration, maternity leave, planning baby showers... it's really happening, huh?!

No comments: