Friday, June 17, 2011

Pinnable Me: Birthday Party Edition

My birthday is next Tuesday, and I thought it would be fun to create an inspiration board for a soiree I'd love to throw complements of Pinterest.

I'd have these invitations sent to my friends


and we'd all meet here:


and walk up the staircase to this hall, where we'd laugh and dance and enjoy a meal together:


These fun guys would be centerpieces:


And pretty streamers would be everywhere.



All the girls would wear fancy dresses.


 I'd choose this one:


Everyone would enjoy pink cake:


and stay until late in the night
Source: flickr.com via Ally on Pinterest


I'd give these button cookies and a bottle of fun wine as a thank you:
Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest


Thank you to Paw Prints & Pastry Bags for allowing me to link up to Pinnable Me Fridays! You can link up here

No comments: