Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

 Valentine's Day dinner was a rush to eat before Aaron went on a location scout, but still wonderful. I made our table a little more festive by pinning recycled tissue paper pom poms from a party at work to our ceiling.



My Valentine wouldn't smile for a picture without giving me a difficult time first. 



Awww.

.


Last weekend we went to Thomasville, and though we decided we didn't want to exchange gifts, we found Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and the Thriller album at a bookstore and decided to get them for each other. And I came home from lunch to find these roses. My silly Valentine didn't listen when I asked him to please not get me flowers (because I like to pick them myself), but that's OK. Simple and sweet. 

2 comments:

Jillian Anderson said...

The middle picture in the 3-photo progression of Aaron looks like Henry. Brothers.

Shannon Epps said...

I'm super late, but what a sweet note with the flowers!