Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our 2010 Christmas cards

I am a self-professed lover of Christmas. I am also a self-professed lover of pretty paper and stationery. Since we had been married for a grand total of five days last Christmas, I didn't get any cards out to friends and family; so for 2010, I was excited to compile some of my favorite pictures of Aaron and me into our FIRST EVER CHRISTMAS CARD. Yes, it is that exciting!

Enter Shutterfly and their fantastic selection of holiday cards. They offer folded stationery cards, flat cards and photo cards to suit your needs and wishes. Here are my top picks:

The classic black and white with red:




And some other fun options in technicolor:



I also really like Shutterfly's options for calendars, photo cards for thank yous and whatnotbirthday invitations and other paper goodness. 

I am excited to get our cards in the mail and send them out to our family and friends. I am excited to share which design we are using after I get them all addressed and in the mail. If you haven't yet made your holiday cards, there is still time to go to Shutterfly's website and upload your favorite images of the year and print them. Don't forget to send one to me!  

disclaimer: Shutterfly offered me 50 free holiday cards to share this with you, but I wouldn't have if I didn't love what they offered!

No comments: