Sunday, July 4, 2010

sweetness


{Olive wishing Aaron a happy Fourth this morning}

I've been a big complaino these past 22 shows. I'm sort of shocked you guys still read this! More than that, I'm so happy. Happy to have nights like last night and mornings like this morning. Even though he had one full day left of this production cycle, we both laughed last night and said "this must be what being married feels like." We laughed a lot. We told silly stories. Aaron made up songs about Olive thinking I was a bad mother, and he sang songs about how Olive loves (only) him, and he sang songs about how I was the meanest person in the world. I was reading, so I ignored him, but I was so absolutely happy to hear him. To see him in such a good mood. To go to sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time. I loved it all. So, tonight I'm going to enjoy my last night of being a film widow and clean up the house, do laundry, cook a few meals, organize both bedrooms and get ready to enjoy tomorrow. We both have the day off and have no plans. Beach? Lunch? Daytrip? Dinner? Lounging around in our pojammies all day? Pool? We will see...

No comments: