Saturday, July 3, 2010

Red, white and blues

I'm feeling a little blue today about this whole film school students working over every holiday thing. Mostly, I'm ready for this production cycle to be finished (TUESDAY!), but even that doesn't seem like soon enough. This is one of my favorite weekends of the year, and I have so many wonderful memories of spending time with family on Independence Day. This weekend will be different because Aaron is on set both days, as are all of the filmies. Tonight there will be fireworks at a development in town, and tomorrow night the city of Tallahassee's fireworks show is planned, and I am trying to talk myself into going alone, but that just seems weird, don't you think? I really wanted to have all of our film school family over for swimming, fireworks and a cook out, and I'm still hopeful that we'll be able to do that once production finishes later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel lady haha.. my roomie went to Tampa and my best friend is delivering a sailboat to the Bahamas... I think I might get lucky and actually be able to see our fireworks from my house but I was also wondering if I should just try to venture out alone haha. Is it cloudy up there?? It was rainy-like most of the day today...

P.S. -- I wanna show off my new art, I'm sending you a link to the album. Tell me what you think :)