Thursday, April 15, 2010

interview starring The Christopher. I'll make him answer the questions when he gets home.

who talks more, me or you? why is that?

how do you feel about gwen stefani? specifically, me singing gwen stefani?

of the two of us, who would more likely be president + why?

who is the better pet owner? explain.

where would you ideally like to live and why?

what's one thing I do that drives you crazy?

what do you think of me blogging?

will you buy me a puppy?

what is your most prized possession?

what is your most prized character trait a) in yourself b) in others?

why did you choose to be a filmie?

would you prefer if I worked or had a more flexible schedule when we have the little bobs?

what are your top three favorite films?

would you do OK if we had to live in los angeles?

how many kids do you want to have?

how do you feel about religion?

what are your political beliefs?

if you weren't in film, what do you think you would study?

did you ever wet the bed?

your favorite childhood memory is _____

if i wanted to name our dog davey, would you let me?

what's something you want to tell me right now?

why do you listen to your angry music so damn loud?

do you think of the second bedroom as your own space?

No comments: