Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tonight we'll be celebrating Irish style. I forsee a night full of this:
  • Bailey's Irish Cream
  • These shamrock and pot-o-gold cookies
  • U2, Damien Rice and Van Morrison records
  • Liam Neeson or Pierce Brosnan movies
and we'll be working on our household budget. (not necessarily in the spirit of "Erin Go Bragh," but so "Emily and Aaron don't go bragh-k." Yep, I'm really spot-on the corny lines today.)

OK, so I know this is a lame list of front-of-the-mind Irish people/things. It still sounds fun. If I had more time I'd come up with something more original, but this will have to do for now.

1 comment:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

yeah for st patties budgets. we are planning on wearing our new years necklaces tonight. it will add to the fun.