Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Rigs


So for this thesis show I'm the BBE (Best Boy Electric) so I'm driving the genie truck and running about 500 amps of power. Awesome right? But what's really awesome is that I get to drive the truck. It's not the biggest truck in the world but it still makes me happy.

I've always wanted to take off like a year and drive a big rig around the country. I'm not kidding myself when I say I probably wouldn't enjoy it for long, but for a year? I would totally doing that. I enjoy few things more than driving for long periods of time, let alone a big rig being the king of the road.

Anyway, in other news there's two frogs here on set and it's making me really happy.


4 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

totes like my spelling of "genny" better.

lvillegas said...

i thought you needed a class B license to drive a truck like that?

emily/thesearethedays said...

Lauren, He had to get certified as a requirement of the film school.

lvillegas said...

oooh! i thought you were the one driving it and that's why i was so confused haha. i guess i didn't realized aaron was posting.