Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anywhere

So it's my turn to guest blog and I couldn't think of anything to blog about. So she asked me if I could go on a vacation anywhere in the world where would I go.

The answer is simple. It's a place I've told Emily about several times and she's even blogged about it before so I apologize if you grow tired of this.

I would go back to Champery Switzerland.I went there the summer after my senior year of high school with the Nebraska Ambassadors of Music concert tour around Europe. Champery was by far the most beautiful and relaxing part of the trip.

The hotel we stayed in was simple and had a beautiful view of the mountains, a waterfall, and the fresh water river running next to it.

Around the small town there were water wells that you could drink out of because the water was so fresh. The town was small and everyone there could speak some English as well as the three languages the Swiss speak, French, Italian, and German.
I really do miss this place. Maybe Emily and I could spend one of our anniversaries there someday. Yeah, that would be nice.

No comments: