Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.25.10

I don't have much to say tonight... most of it came out in a 3o-comment Facebook battle I incited today. But really, it was great to stretch my thinking and put myself in a situation where my thoughts were challenged and I had to prove them. What is that called? Oh yeah, learning. Anyway, all of that commentary showed me one thing: I love my husband. I love that my husband loves babies. I love that my husband has convictions. I love that my husband will stand up for his beliefs, and I especially like when our passions are the same, because then he stands up for both of our beliefs and I don't have to talk as much... which I know nobody minds ;)

This guy rocks.
Here's to the "strong, silent type," who doesn't say much but who is worth listening to when he does. Who also folded all of our laundry while I was working today. CHA-CHING!

No comments: