Saturday, January 9, 2010

Panther

I got to go on set for the first time ever today! It was actually nerve wracking and not as fun as I thought it would be, probably because I didn't know anyone but Aaron and felt, most of the time, as if I was in the way. Do you know how much work it takes to make a film? Of any length? It is HARD WORK. People who say this line of work isn't as taxing, physically or mentally, as other jobs are very silly. I admire Aaron when he comes home and explains to me what he does in his work day, and now, I have even more admiration for him after seeing it firsthand. It's cool to see the production come together...

...which leads me to another point: Please don't steal movies. Or music. You're stealing from everyone who puts 13-hour days into their work and leave their wives at home alone some nights... and it's not just the people at the top. It's all people, even the little guys...

And I promise I won't get Coke from the fountain when I order "just a cup of water." Deal? OK.

Moving on...

No comments: