Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blue

Does anyone else feel a little down when the temperature starts to rise and it feels like springtime outside? Today has felt quite spring-like, and I've felt like a sad lazy person. I feel like this every year, not necessarily around the same time, because seasons are different in Texas, Nebraska and now Florida, but whenever it starts to warm up outside.

I could use a little more winter. Either that or I need the transition from winter to spring to summer to last about a week. When the sunshine is warm enough to heat up a pool for me to swim in, I'll be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately florida doesn't have seasons haha. just hot, slightly warm and then the freak cold on occasion. it was so nice yesterday i actually went to the beach!! what other states get to say that in Jan? haha