Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Hundredth Post!

This is my hundredth post! Yea for blogging. I've been in Tallahassee since Saturday night, helping Mr. Nix move in/unpack/get acclimated to his new hometown and apartment. He doesn't have cable, so what have we been doing for the past three days?


That's right...Freaks and Geeks. I was a bit hesitant to start watching it, but I've really enjoyed it. I will miss seeing the rest of the season; I think I'm going to have to wait until December/January to finish it (unless the Mr. lets me take it to school...DOUBTFUL.)

More on my trip later. Must enjoy my time before I leave tomorrow...

5 comments:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

freaks and geeks is a must. did he let you borrow? if he doesn't even let you, than i guess i shouldn't feel so bad that he never let me.

p.s. i hope you helped him clean

Aaron N. said...

First of all, you never asked to borrow it. And Tiffany, when did you ever ask to borrow it? You're thinking of TJ. I didn't have Freaks and Geeks until this May.

emily/thesearethedays said...

FALSE I DID ASK TO BORROW IT!

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

i'm not talking about just f & g. i'm talking about any movie. this is true. (don't worry, it's hard for me too and i hate that it is)

emily/thesearethedays said...

I love that he signed up for an ID so he could comment on this (and only this) post :) Love you bob.