Friday, June 5, 2009

Things I'm doing right now.

Boot camp ended early tonight. Two interns and I found this great hole-in-the-wall pizza place, Bell's Pizza, and we enjoyed a 1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 cheese pizza, baklava and cheesecake. 

I walked in to my room and it smelled heavenly thanks to six fuchsia peonies blooming on my night stand.

I'm about to read Edith Wharton's The House of Mirth for my Women in Popular Culture class. I like the online format, but it's hard to spend time with the other Dow Jonesies because I'm reading, posting a blog or both every night. Sunday will a good time to catch up for the class because we won't have boot camp that day. Tomorrow we won't begin until 10 a.m. 

I found out my schedule for the summer 4:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Thurs.-Mon. It will be nice to spend mornings at the beach. On Cape Cod. Every day. For 2 months. 

No comments: