Friday, June 19, 2009

hungro

That's what Aaron and I call each other when we're hungry. Hungro. And when one of us is bored, it's boredo. Tired? Tiredo. Right now, I am hungro. I worked from 6 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. last night, got to see the printing press, which was very cool, and will be in charge of going there nightly to spot check the papers for the next day. On my way home from the press, at, oh, say, 2:38 a.m., I got lost. In the rain. Dark trees. Wet, two-lane backroads. I panicked. I was tired and, if you know me, Tiredo doesn't do well with being out-of-control in situations like that. I don't know how it happened, but God must have known I couldn't take much more that night. I ended up on a road that my iPhone said would take me straight to the road my house is on. It did. Praise.

Anyway, back to being hungro. I've noticed that since Aaron's left, I've been hungry for the kinds of stuff he usually eats. It is bizarre. I've always given him a hard time for being a fast-food junkie,  but for the past 2 days, all I've wanted was the comfort food he always gets. I think when I move in to my permanent home, it will be easier to squash those pangs for, say, Wendy's, but I have to get through the weekend. In the meantime, I'm thinking a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza sounds good. Oh, Heavens.

Oh, and my birthday is in two days. Excited.

1 comment:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

oh heavens is right! you're doomed. rob didn't like sweets at first and now he is starting to crave them. muhahah! welcome to the family.