Friday, March 20, 2009

To-do List

Spring break is winding down! I have a few things left on my list before the long drive back to Lincoln:

1. Finish Malcolm Gladwell's Blink. I am a big fan of Outliers and never finished this one, even though I purchased it last year.



2. Read two stories from Flannery O'Connor's Collected Works. She's one of my favorite authors, and I haven't read much of her this semester. Southern gothic at its best.



3. Enjoy planning with Martha.



4. It's bonus time at Tyler's Clinique! It's time for new makeup, and I can't resist the fun sample-sized stuff.




5. And finally, I want to find a new design for this blog! I've been scouring sites looking for templates, but because I'm not too experienced with blogs, I'm not sure what to do or how to go about this process. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try these dearest:

http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/

thecutestblogontheblock.com

createablog.com

Anonymous said...

you follow me by adding me to your "blogs I read" on ur dashboard by entering my URL. : )
I have no followers lol mostly i just read my own ramblings and meditate on them haha.