Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2 or so, and a smashed ocular socket.

I'm at the boy's house waiting for him to finish grilling our hamburgers---a George Foreman is no substitute for the charcoal-burning carbon monoxide-producing barbeque grill of my youth. I guess it will do until the girls and I move to the new apartments in a month or so.

For the past 2 weeks I've been traveling- Denver and Buena Vista, CO. with Aaron's family and NE, IA, SD, ND and MN with my own family. Many crazy stories, some of which I'll elaborate on later...including the smashed ocular socket saga. 

Now, I have to solve a hamburger crisis. Stupid George Foreman.

Anywho, glad to be back.


1 comment:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

i'm so glad to share in a traveling experience with you...and that you were part of our family for that one!