Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

photo: Sugar Photography 

The stifling Tallahassee humidity was no match for the joy of today. Susan and I spent this Easter with the Little Household enjoying wonderful food, drink and friendship. I am so thankful to my wonderful friends for welcoming me in to their home for brunch + fun while Aaron was on set.

Jennifer is the artist at work behind Sugar Photography (remember Aaron's WMD photos and our fair anniversary shoot?), so naturally she took some wonderful photos. You can hop on over to the Little Household blog to catch a few pictures. Be sure to check out Big Little Luke Little's bow tie. He is such a little southern gentleman, and his baby sister Emory is the sweetest doll in the bubble gum pink romper her mama made for her.

Thank you again, Jennifer and Ryan (and Luke and Emory!) for letting me celebrate with you!

1 comment:

jennifer little said...

You are so, so welcome! Ryan said, I'm so glad they came over! It's wonderful to have friends over. We don't do it enough. ♥