Thursday, March 24, 2011

...and then I found $10

Remembered at the last moment I had an appointment to get my hair cut.
Got a call from Aaron asking if I would like to go on a "Thank God thesis is over" date.
Accepted the date.
Went to my hair appointment. Got a sweet haircut.
Came home, drove with husband to Ted's Montana Grill.
While we were waiting to be seated, we met the sweetest elderly couple from Michigan staying in the hotel around the corner. They walked to the restaurant from the hotel, and the husband was worried his wife wasn't going to be able to walk back in the dark. My sweet husband offered to take him to the hotel so he could pick up his car and they could drive back after their dinner instead of walking back in the dark (kind of dangerous in Tally, no matter where you are). I love him.
We ate amazing steaks, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and an Arnold Palmer.
Came home to watch some March Madness and found out that I won a contest with our apartment company and won $10. 

This is all my brain can handle right now. Thesis filming was crazy. Hard. Amazing. Exhausting. Expect a full recap to come. 

But not yet. We have to catch up on our sleep.

Here's a picture of the new haircut!


1 comment:

Legally Married said...

What a fabulous day - I love your hair! I am getting in the mood for short hair again, and that is a great cut! :)