Monday, February 14, 2011

Lay Baby Lay

Sometimes you find something so great you just have to shout-share it. That's how I feel about the blog Lay Baby Lay. Joni's posts are brimming with fantastic and thoughtful work.

From her blog: "This blog serves as a creative outlet for me as I begin to navigate and understand this new world of motherhood and all that comes with it. My hope is that you will leave inspired and delighted..." and sure enough, I do!

Take a look at these photos from her daughter's nursery:


My husband the Lumberjack would approve of this Lumberjack nursery. How fantastic, huh? 




Lay Baby Lay also shares inspiration and adaptation how-tos. I am working on a gallery wall for our living room, and I was so happy to see this post:

Each post is full of detail, corresponding links, etc. I promise you will be inspired.
 All images from www.laybabylay.com
 Thank you, Joni, for letting me share your work on my blog! 

No comments: