Sunday, December 19, 2010

ALL ABOUT AARON.

Tomorrow is our first anniversary. I'll post about that tomorrow. But first...

1. Who is your man? Aaron, AC, The Christopher, Roger Klotz

2. How long have you been together? Four years, 364 days married

3. How long dated? three years

4. How old is your man? 24

5. Who eats more? Him.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.

7. Who is taller? Aaron by about a foot.

8. Who sings better? Hmm, I think he does. He has a fantastic deep singing voice, and it makes me laugh, especially when he sings Christmas songs. 

9. Who is smarter? This is tough. I'd say I know more about most subjects, but he has an encyclopedic knowledge of several things.

10. Whose temper is worse? Almost a tie, but I would say his.

11. Who does the laundry? We both do, but Aaron does it exclusively when he's not on set or in class.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Aaron. One of my rules when we got married was that he had to ;)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're lying in bed, I do. 

14. Who pays the bills? He does.

15. Who is better with the computer? Aaron with technical stuff, but me with social stuff.

16. Who mows the lawn? Neither of us; we live in an apartment.

17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us. If Aaron is not on set/in class, he makes dinner because he's usually hungry right when I get home from work.

18. Who drives when you are together? Aaron, almost always. 

19. Who pays when you go out? Aaron, because he thinks I tip too much.

20. Who is most stubborn? Another tie. I think I am, though.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Neither enough. It's about equal, though.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

24. Who asked who out? He did, but we still joke about if it was our first date or not.

25. Who proposed? He did.

26. Who is more sensitive? He is, for sure.

27. Who has more friends? I think I do. We're both homebodies though.

28. Who has more siblings? Aaron has three, and I have one .

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Aaron does, but I'm thankful to say that he's a gentle leader. He's also is a good delegator, and he knows that I am better at planning than he is, so he is happy to let me use my strengths in that way. 

30. How did you meet your husband and how old were you? I met him at a bonfire at the end of my freshman year of college, but we didn't talk to each other. The first time we had a conversation was that next fall after church (we went to the same church and ended up standing next to each other... thank God!)

31. Was it love at first sight? It was dang, he is really good looking at first sight.

32. Did you date local or long-distance?  Both. The first two years of our relationship we were in undergrad, but after he graduated, I moved to Cape Cod for an internship, and then Aaron moved to Florida for graduate school.

33. Do you know everything there is to know about your husband? No way. I think that would be really boring, because listening to anecdotes about his life and his thoughts are my favorite thing. He is really funny and a great storyteller.

34. Were your parents supportive of you when you started dating? Yes. They were both really happy I was dating a "good Nebraska boy," as my mom is from Nebraska my dad from the Midwest, too.

Other facts:

1. Place your husband was born and date? McCook, Nebraska on Dec. 3.

2. Favorite movie? Road to Perdition

3. Occupation? Student (soon-to-be filmmaker, we hope!)

4. What is one of his favorite things to do on the weekends? Watch whatever sport is on TV.

5. What was his first thought of you when you first met? I don't know. That'd be a good question to ask

6. Does he snore at night while sleeping? Nope, he just steals covers.

7. If you could go one place with him anywhere in the world where would that be? Champery, Switzerland. It's his favorite place in the world, followed closely by London. We have big dreams to travel this world.

No comments: