Thursday, November 18, 2010

you know, nothing much

Are you a sleeptalker or a sleepwalker? Both Aaron and I are, but I am the one who catches his somniloquism most of the time. Last night it was at about 4 a.m., and he woke me up by saying "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thank you." The "no..." was melodramatic, a.k.a. characteristic Aaron, and the "thank you" was very short, and almost like a whisper.

What a weirdo.

When I told him, he said "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I didn't." And I laughed.

I'm getting my hair cut in approximately one and a half hours and I am excited about it.

Olive Suh is not feeling well lately. Not sure if we should take her to the vet now or wait it out. We've been waiting it out for a few days, and it seems like she will get better for a day and then regress. And she's our only nice kitty, so it's sad. All we have left after her is this monstrosity...

Toby the tiny king

In this picture he looks like the maniacal little emperor he is. Only about seven pounds lighter. He's almost as big as Livy now. This is frightening because he can stand up at the edge of the trashcan. It's time to get one with a lid.

Be well.

No comments: