Friday, October 15, 2010

NU vs. UT







Ready for the understatement of the year? The University of Texas game tomorrow is a really big day for us. See this picture? It was taken approximately 20 minutes before :01 second was added (correctly) back to the game clock at the Big 12 Championship last year. That game that we lost 13-12. And now, as we head to the Big Ten conference, it's time to beat Texas.  

Indeed, my exes actually went to Texas. 
Tomorrow I will be wearing my scarlet for Red Out Around the World. 
Here's to a good, clean win over the Longhorns. Tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 ET. 



Coach Bo Pelini and I from my days as the student assistant to the University of Nebraska President's Office. I can't tell you how much fun I had working the president's tailgates throughout my college career. I miss it. I will miss the excitement in Memorial tomorrow, but, don't worry, the Nix household will be cheering on our Huskers from 1000+ miles away. Because there is no place like Nebraska. 

go big red. 

No comments: