Friday, July 16, 2010

Sometimes when I'm surfing Craigslist, I like to spice things up a bit. I'll start from the very epicenter, where you have to choose your country and state, etc.

I'll yell UNITED STATES!

FLORIDA! (and then click on Florida)

TALLAHASSEE! (and then click on Tallahassee)

PETS! (because this is the first thing I go to every single time)

LIVIS NEEDS A SISTER! (and I'll look for really cute things like kittens (orange) and puppy frogs (cute in my opinion AND aarons-- it's harder than you might think)

If Aaron's in the room, he'll say WE CANNOT AFFORD IT. (sidenote: this is what Aaron says about everything he does not want to entertain at any given point. "What are you hungry for?" "WE CAN'T AFFORD IT." "Want to go to a movie?" "WE CAN'T AFFORD IT." "Will you help me wash dishes?" "WE CAN'T AFFORD IT." "Can you throw my white clothes in the washer?" "WE CAN'T AFFORD IT." "I want to do something fun!" "WE CAN'T AFFORD IT." You get the picture.)

If Aaron's not in the room, it's my lucky day. So I browse the paws section, then the furniture, then the apartments/housing, etc.

Just thought you might like to know how I do thangs.

No comments: