Friday, July 23, 2010

it's Friday. What the what?!

1. I feel very, very energized and motivated today. There are big [to me] things I see on the horizon and I want to run right up to them so they don't get ahead of me.

2. Weekends, not week nights, to catch up.

3. Do what you love!

4. _____ completely unique.
{I am refusing to answer this question because I HATE HATE HATE the word unique.}

5. It's hard to know how much cream and sugar to add to my coffee. I've been doing it for years, but it's still trial-and-error for me.

6. Happiness follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my sunglasses, tomorrow my plans include taking a day trip to Georgia and Sunday, I want to lay out in the sunshine!

P.S. One of my favorite bloggers, Elefantitas Alegres, posted today about Etsy's corporate offices. How fun would it be to have a red telephone box as an office?! Go read about it!

No comments: