Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finished window treatments


This is the burlap I used for the three windows in the living room.


The process was easy, but the gluing of the slats and fabric took a long time. My hand is sore!


One of the finished window treatments over the French doors.


Terrible lighting. I apologize! Aaron had my regular camera on set, so I was using iPhone.


My helper :)

So, I am happy to say this project is over! It was fun, but it's even better to see the final product. I will take better pictures and post them when my camera gets home. I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

jamanda said...

I loved this idea when I saw it. How clever! They look great.

mspennylane said...

This is awesome! I wonder what our landlady would do if we decided to do this to her windows...