Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Destin 2009


{U.S. Post Office in the quaint town of Seaside, Fla.}


{The most beautiful sight}


{Cyclops---Aaron's motif}


{us}


{balcony view}


{Hunting these guys in the dark is a favorite}


{a shot of everyone playing L-C-R}


{Aaron, me, Tiffany and TJ}


{Us at sunset on the balcony}


{Sunset}


{view from the boardwalk}

I spent the days before I moved to Cape Cod last summer basking in the rays of the Emerald Coast. Every year Aaron's aunt and uncle host a family reunion at their homes on Miramar Beach, and we were lucky enough to be able to go last year. We spent the days boogie boarding, sunning, and shopping and the evenings enjoying good company. The irony is that despite being two hours up the road, we are 90 percent sure that we will be unable to make it to the reunions while we actually LIVE here because of production schedule. If you haven't noticed, I am a beach person, and so I am a wee bit disappointed we won't be able to see family and enjoy the beach and Dave's Dogs, which I was introduced to last year.

I hope my family decides to keep their plans to come to Destin (oil spill, stay away!) so we can enjoy some time at the seaside.

No comments: