Thursday, April 22, 2010

No facebook day 2. Kind of sucks and I miss it. Mostly I love reading the comments that I know will fill my newsfeed as Ndamukong Suh is drafted tonight. I might get online just to look at them. Sigh. To go back to the days when facebook was a site that was about friends and not soapboxes. I am weak-willed and will probably be back on next week; I have no problem admitting that. But it's nice to have been off for two days.

Yeah, so, I'll be jumping on the bandwagon; whichever team drafts Suh will be my favorite until he is traded or leaves, at which point the team he goes to will be my new favorite.

I really like that Liv likes to be held like a baby. I also like that AC feeds her and cleans her catbox every day, and that he has the catbox in his bathroom. Sucker.

No comments: