Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry this is a day late! I hope you all have a really lovely weekend. Here it is supposed to be sunny and cool- around 55 degrees.

1. Why are you making me pick up all of the Cadbury eggs you push all over the floor, Livy?
2. I want you to take care of the decorating decisions!
3. If I paint my toenails orange, then it will be on my terms.
4. Upgrade your mattress and see what happens.
5. I could use a decorating guru. I'm overwhelmed with possibilities!
6. Work and then enjoy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making my first voluntary trip to Lowe's tomorrow my plans include cleaning and going to the park to see Aaron's film crew and Sunday, I want to choose all of my outfits for the week so I can iron them early and not worry about it in the mornings!

No comments: