Monday, February 22, 2010

smells like teen spirit

{dave, above}
{kurt, below}

Today Aaron walked in wearing his t-shirt and flannel. Classic Aaron. I told him he looked like Kurt Cobain and Paul Bunyan collaborated on a clothing line. He really liked that. Then we played "Smells like Teen Spirit" and moshed around our living room. Sometimes I think Aaron would look like a mix between Kurt and Dave if he had long hair. I kinda dig that. Mostly the Dave part.

But seriously.

I know Aaron's secret dream is that he could play drums professionally. Or DJ. I wish I could make those things come true for him. In the mean time maybe he could just keep being a music aficionado, grow his hair out, buy more black shirts and get some tattoos....


Yeah...


And p.s., Dave's kids' names are Violet Maye and Harper Willow. Adorable. Oh goodness gracious. Maybe if we move to L.A.

My long-haired lover circa 2008 (who will be so thrilled I've posted all of this...nope). I couldn't find any pictures of him with longer hair, though I know there are some. And to think...he wants to shave his head again tomorrow. Sigh.