Sunday, November 15, 2009

mad-lib

Today was a long day for me. I had sesame chicken for dinner. The best thing that happened to me was laughing with my roommates about the empty aquarium at Golden Wok. It would make me happy if my analysis of Midsummer Night's Dream was complete. Jillian is someone I'm thankful for because she asks for letterpress prints of men's moustaches and beards for Christmas. My favorite Christmas carol is Silent Night, and I think that you should hear Christmas music beginning the week before Thanksgiving. One thing I'm looking forward to next week is packing up lots of my stuff and driving to Texas, and one thing I'm dreading is beginning my Classical Religion and Late Antiquity final essay.

1 comment:

Jillian Anderson said...

i would be really happy if you got me both the letter press words AND one of the mustaches... especially "Walter" :) haha either or either or.