Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quiz obsession.

What is your salad dressing of choice? The lemon vinegarette my mom makes. In a close second, like a big grosso, it's the ranch you can find at pizza buffets. It's soooo good.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Don Juan

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Cheese sticks

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Hamburger (beef, if you're in the Midwest) and pepperoni

What do you like to put on your toast? Uh, butter... I'm an Anderson, after all!

How many televisions are in your house? juuuuuuuust one (actually, 3, but two are in our storage closet)

What color cell phone do you have? awesome

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? nope

What is the last heavy item you lifted? a bunch of cases of coke

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nope

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nuhhhhhh

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? elmer

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? yuhhhhh

Last run-in with a cop? Officer Riley and I met briefly along I-135. Good thing I charmed him with my lack of knowledge about how my car worked and got a warning.

Last person you talked to? ACN

Last person you hugged? Wow...I don't really remember. Maybe T on her birthday?

Favorite Season? Fall and winter

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? funday

Month? hmm, December?

First place you went this morning? to the parking garage to move my car from alongside CY.

What's the last movie you saw? La Maternelle

Do you smile often? I dunno

Do you always answer your phone? Gross no.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? Aaron.

If you could change your eye color what would it be? maybe green/hazel like my sister's and daddy's

What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? lemonberry

Do you own a digital camera? yep

Have you ever had a pet fish? yes.

Favorite Christmas song? silent night

What's on your wish list for your birthday? a frog

Can you do push ups? yuhhh

Can you do a chin up? lolzen

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited fo sho.

Do you have any saved texts? they all are automatically

Ever been in a car wreck? i reversed into our bball goal thrice and into a tree twice in my high school years

Do you have an accent? i lack an accent.

What is the last song to make you cry? all i need- radiohead

Plans tonight? Margaritas with my roomies for Amanda's b-day tomorrow!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yeah

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
1. chipotle burrito
2. caramel apple spice
....that's all.

Have you ever been given roses?
yes- today, in fact!

Current worry?
making sure wedding things fall in to place.

Current hate right now?
asinine classes

Met someone who changed your life?
yes

How did you bring in the New Year?
in my bed asleep

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
in my bed asleep

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
"must move my car to the parking garage so i don't get towed!"

No comments: