Wednesday, August 26, 2009

List of the day.

My life seems to run better when I can list things. So here's today's list.

1. I am taking golf lessons! Beginning September 14th I'll be learning a game I've just recently had an interest in learning a "lifelong game," as my dad says, and I found out that our campus recreation center is offering lessons for beginners.

2. I am so overjoyed with thoughts of the wedding. The planning isn't stressing me out at all (at least not right now.) We have 116 days before the big day, and I couldn't be more excited. With Aaron beginning graduate school 1,000 miles away, it's been a rocky transition from his closeness for the past two years. However, I feel like we're both doing really, really well. We haven't spent much time on the phone lately because this is our first week, so I'm eager to begin to actually TALK again.

3. Like I said earlier today, I am really thrilled with the workout stuff.

4. JCrew catalog today. Ridiculous prices? Absolutely. But good ideas :)

5. Cake tasting over Labor Day weekend!

No comments: