Monday, August 31, 2009

Break out the winter clothes





{glorious noms courtesy of Maisie Fantaisie Fabulous Cakes}

Hello from the mighty Midwest, where temperatures this morning were a beautiful 44 degrees. Something about crisp air, scarves and jackets makes me giddy. With fall on our heels, Aaron and I have a lot to do to prepare for impending nuptuals. I know in an earlier post I said we were cake tasting this weekend, but it turns out we won't be until October during my Fall Break. I'm hoping to stop in Tyler for a couple days and then zip to Tally and see Aaron, which means poor boy won't even get to choose our wedding cake. He will definitely be sad-o.
Many of the wedding blogs I read have been transitioning from sunny-summer style weddings to more fall and winter-like ones, which keeps my enthusiasm up for our December wedding. It's hard to be really excited about cold (ok, in Texas, COOL) weather wedding attire, etc., when all you see are sundresses and the like. So I am ready for this season scene change.

No comments: